We are currently offering job opportunities for the following position:
Garments Analyzer, IE-Garments (Knit)
No. of Vacancies: 01
Job Description / Responsibility
- Maintaining the overall garments analyzing procedure.
- Making new style operation break down (OB) by following artwork and providing SMV.
- Preparing style wise floor layout.
- Assisting Garments IE team leader and officers in implementing Style Layout in the floor.
- Serving on behalf of Team leader in the days of his absence.
- Line and floor selection analyzing new styles and brain storming meeting with FM, QM and Building Chief and Floor IE before feeding the line.
- Assisting IE officers and Team leader in implementing Layout of different styles.
- Aiding plan by giving target of M/C and manpower.
- B.S.C. in IE/IPE /Textile Engineering with Major in Garments Manufacturing Technology.
- Six (6) months experience in working as garment Analyzer in any similar industry.
Additional Job Requirements
- Should have knowledge about GSD.
- Applicants serving in Knit Garments industry will be given preference.
- Must be smart, intelligent, dedicated and enriched with moral characteristics.
- Having expertise in handling latest MS-Office applications, particularly in Excel program.
- Age should be within 25-30 years.
- Only the candidates having experience of 6-12 months are encouraged to apply.
Salary Range : Negotiable
Other benefit as per company rules.
Job Location: Vulta, Rupgonj, Narayangonj.
Interested Candidates are requested to send their detailed CV along with 01 passport size: Vice President (Admin & HRD), Robintex Group, Taher Tower (9th Floor), Gulshan North Circle, Gulshan-02, Dhaka-1212 or email@example.com
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Only short listed candidates will be called for an interview.
Application Deadline: 27 December 2016.
A Bangladesh-Germany Joint Venture Company
Composite Knit Textile Industry
Taher Tower (9th Floor), Gulshan North Circle, Gulshan-02, Dhaka
, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org