|Elanco is a global, innovation-driven company that develops and markets products to improve animal health and protein production in more than 75 countries. Elanco, a division of Lilly, employs approximately 7,000 people worldwide with offices in more than 40 countries. Elanco is committed to protein production, companion animal health and food safety. Elanco products help the food industry produce an abundant supply of safe, nutritious and affordable food. Additionally, they enhance animal health, wellness.
Have to advise, decide report, consult and escalate strategic matters relating to Elanco products in Bangladesh, to the appropriate affiliate management or corporate management when needed.
You must have:
- Masters in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Pharmacy from a reputed University or Graduation in Veterinary Science (Doctor of Veterinary Medicine) from a reputed University.
- Experience: 6-10 years in Marketing department in a Pharmaceutical/ Animal Health Company.
- Work with Head of Marketing in preparing Marketing strategy for successful and profitable market launching and regular market development
- Analytical/investigational skills in Brand management
- Monitoring and cooperating product’s sales development plan .
- Drive marketing/sales team to develop appropriate promotional strategies and ensure effective implementation within given budgets.
- Strong organizational goal setting and planning skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage competing tasks and timelines
- MUST understand the market opportunities
Interested individuals are requested to apply online at bdjobs.com or by mail within December 31, 2016, with a resume and one recent photograph (mentioning the position applied for, on the envelop) addressed to:
Elanco (Bangladesh) Limited
AHN Tower 8th Floor
13 C R Dutta Road (old Sonargaon Road)
Biponan C/A, Dhaka 1000, Bangladesh.