Assistant Front Office Manager
No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Directs and controls all Front Office operations to ensure the highest levels of guest satisfaction.
- Motivates and guides the entire Front Office Team in the execution of their duties to maximize the operational efficiency of the department.
- To continuously monitor, review, update and revise all departmental hotel standards to ensure that services are kept relevant to guests requirements.
- To ensure that all colleagues within the Front Office department are fully aware of relevant information concerning the hotel; facilities, promotions, concepts, services as well as local events and public services.
- • To ensure an effective system of room allocation as per guests bookings, requests and availability.
- To ensure that returning guests are welcomed back to the hotel and guest preferences and special requests are communicated to all concerned departments to ensure guest satisfaction.
- To ensure that all guests complaints and queries are handled with the up most discretion in a timely and professional manner at all times. Ensuring that all complaints are logged for future reference, follow up and action as required.
- To ensure that telephone systems are maintained and in good working order.
- To ensure that telephones are answered quickly and efficiently, following company standards.
- To conduct regular inspections of the hotel, ensuring the safety and security of all guests and colleagues. To report and non-compliances or unusual/suspicious activities to the concerned department.
- To be fully conversant with the Front Office 'Down Time' procedures and to carry out your role swiftly in the event of a system failure.
- Ensure Team Members have current and up to date knowledge of hotel products, services, pricing and policies, as well as knowledge of the local area, and are continuously trained to learn and understand policies and practices.
- Maintain good communication and working relationships with all hotel departments
- Act in accordance with policies and procedures when working with front of house equipment and property management systems
- Graduate in Hotel Management/ Graduation
5 to 7 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Age 25 to 35 year(s)
- The candidate should have good command over English
- Candidate must have experience in hotel industries.
- Knowledge of IDS property Management System
- Pre -opening and international experience will be an added advantage.
Niyogbarta.com Online Job Posting
Published On : 2017-01-11
No. of Vacancies : 0
Job Nature : Full Time
Experience : 5 to 7 year(s)
Age : Age 25 to 35 year(s)
Gender : Any
Job level : Entry Level
Job Location : Dhaka
Salary Range : Negotiable
Application Deadline : 2017-01-31
Category : Travel / Tourism / Hotel