Technical Officer (Livestock)
Jagorani Chakra Foundation
No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Knowledge and experience on community organizations.
- Good leadership and communication skills.
- Able to develop training modules and technical guideline of agriculture/livestock production and marketing intervention.
- Skills on team building and leading capacity and ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to plan and small scale poultry-livestock rearing, collective marketing and value chain development of agricultural product.
- Bachelor in Livestock/ Agriculture or Diploma in Livestock/Agriculture with at least 3 years experience in developing IGA, small entrepreneurship and value chain on agriculture and livestock areas from any recognized institution with minimum second class/division or equivalent GPA/CGPA in all academic examinations.
At least 3 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Age At most 40 year(s)
- Knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets and electronic mail software (Microsoft preferred).
Niyogbarta.com Online Job Posting
Published On : 2017-01-10
No. of Vacancies : 1
Job Nature : Full Time
Experience : At least 3 year(s)
Age : Age At most 40 year(s)
Gender : Any
Job level : Entry Level
Job Location : Rajshahi
Salary Range : Tk. 20000
Application Deadline : 2017-01-17
Category : Agro (Plant/Animal/Fisheries)