Programme Officer (Fund Raising, Proposal Writing & Networking)
No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Coordinate and closely work with Programme Coordinator.
- Provide need based support to Market Development Manager.
- Screen regularly for fundraising opportunities as per HEKS/EPER Bangladesh Office tender matrix.
- Maintain liaison and networking with other organization and work closely with consortiums for joint tendering process.
- Develop documentations and proposal writing for donors call.
- Contribute the overall monitoring of the Country Program and projects according the PCM manual.
- Coordinate and ensure team work with Manager Finance & Admin, Manager Market Development, Programme Coordinator for smooth implementation and of the growth of CP.
- Assist Country Director time to time to full achievement of CP goal and Objectives and growth of the HEKS/EPER Bangladesh country programme.
- Developing proposal, position papers, concept notes and policy paper on said issues.
- Master Degree or higher in Social science, Anthropology or any other relevant field
At least 5 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- (E = essential, D= desired, A= Advantage)
- 5 years' work experience in development cooperation, thereof 2 years in a similar position (E)
- Experience in results-based management, in particular monitoring and evaluation (D)
- Excellent communication, facilitation and representation skills (D)
- Ability to work in team in an effective coordinated way(D)
- Fluent in written and spoken English (D)
- Previous working experience with discriminated and marginalized communities in Bangladesh (A)
Niyogbarta.com Online Job Posting
Published On : 2017-01-10
No. of Vacancies : 1
Job Nature : Full Time
Experience : At least 5 year(s)
Gender : Any
Job level : Entry Level
Job Location : Dhaka
Salary Range : N/A
Application Deadline : 2017-01-17
Category : NGO / Developments