General Manager (Dhaka)
No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- The General Manager will be the marketing lead for managing the commercial relationship with the manufacturer & distributors and the related parties.
- S/He will negotiate terms, identify the opportunities, drive performance, accountable for the delivery of the revenue and expansion of the access point.
- S/He will build the capacity of the team & related parties, set the measure of the success and closely monitor them to achieve the objective.
- Being a member of the senior management team, the position is expected to contribute further to the organizational mission through new initiatives and approaches in MSB programming.
- MBA or Masters in any discipline.
At least 10 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Minimum 10 years' experience in the field of business marketing and sales with 2-3-year experience in senior management role. Experience in social marketing will be given preference.
- Proven track record in leading the overall marketing and sales operations of related organization or products & services.
- Capable to build relationship with the related stakeholder to include /increase the uptake of the products.
- Able to take innovative approaches to drive the performance and enhance the productivity of the channels.
- Proactive and able to work in stressful conditions; willing to undertake multi-tasking responsibilities and travel in-country and outside as and when required by the organization.
- A visionary and influential communicator with excellent writing skill in English and Bangla.
Niyogbarta.com Online Job Posting
Published On : 2017-01-10
No. of Vacancies : 0
Job Nature : Full Time
Experience : At least 10 year(s)
Gender : Any
Job level : Entry Level
Job Location : Dhaka
Salary Range : N/A
Application Deadline : 2017-01-16
Category : NGO / Developments