Programme Manager for SDG-related Activities
Centre for Policy Dialogue (CPD)
No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Responsibilities of the position will also include preparing transcripts of dialogues proceedings, maintaining participant database, and handling digital communication.
- The successful candidate will have Masters in Social Science, Journalism or English or in other related disciplines with good academic results from a reputed university.
Additional Job Requirements
- The candidate should have excellent written and oral skills - in both Bangla and English. S/he should have good ability to work with Microsoft office and various computer based outreach tools.
- The successful candidate will need to have experience in leading, organising and coordinating national and international level events (e.g. workshops and dialogues).
- The job demands ability to work under pressure and with creativity and initiative.
- The candidate must have good social skills and be capable of displaying learning ability and ready to undertake field visits.
Any where in Bangladesh
Niyogbarta.com Online Job Posting
Published On : 2017-01-10
No. of Vacancies : 0
Job Nature : Full Time
Gender : Any
Job level : Entry Level
Job Location : Any where in Bangladesh
Salary Range : N/A
Application Deadline : 2017-01-21
Category : NGO / Developments