No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- To prepare all types of export and import documents for FMCG (food & cosmetics) sector.
- Perform regarding BTB L/Cs, all banking works and documentations.
- Preparation and authorization of Invoices such as Tax, Commercial and Proforma Invoice.
- Verification of Customers LC as per Purchase Order terms, document preparation, including raising of Promissory Notes as per LC Terms.
- To handle EPB related activities & Prepare documents.
- Execute all regulatory formalities (Bank/ Insurance/ Customs) relating to import.
- Ensure managing Audit claims independently.
- Coordinate with C&F, Shipping & other related offices.
- Tendering and appointment of Transporters.
- To obtain/renewal of all licenses (e.g. ERC, IRC, TRADE, TIN, VAT, EPB RRG, BGMEA REG, BKMEA REG, FIRE POLICY, FIRE License, DCCI).
- Submission of Bill and Dispatch Documents to Finance, Head Sales Office, Branches, Customers and Bank.
- Maintenance of Daily Records for Excise and Sales Tax.
- To Perform on HS code, Customs Act, Import Policy, Export Policy, Bond formalities and other related laws applicable for Import & Export.
- To handle local and foreign import of raw materials and all related documentation for accessories garments factory.
- Supporting the Manager, Commercial in day to day commercial activities.
- Works efficiently and calmly tight deadlines or other stress factors arise.
- Minimum Graduation Degree from any recognized University/ LLB/ Masters
At least 3 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Age At least 30 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Minimum three years working experience related to raising of PI, handling of L/C, UP processing and customs related works in FMCG company
Any where in Bangladesh
Niyogbarta.com Online Job Posting
Published On : 2017-01-10
No. of Vacancies : 1
Job Nature : Full Time
Experience : At least 3 year(s)
Age : Age At least 30 year(s)
Gender : Any
Job level : Entry Level
Job Location : Any where in Bangladesh
Salary Range : N/A
Application Deadline : 2017-02-08
Category : Commercial Supply Chain