BEST WESTERN PLUS Maple Leaf Hotel
No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Negotiation of pricing and contract terms and conditions with suppliers
- Management of framework contracts with major suppliers
- Ensure all business unit purchasing activity is within compliance with company policy and adheres to internal approvals and controls processes.
- Manage relationships with suppliers and business units
- Responsible for the development, maintenance, and enforcement of Policies and Procedures associated with the procurement of inventory and other purchasing functions.
- forecasting levels of demand for services and products to meet the business needs and keeping a constant check on stock levels;
- Ensures for the timely receipt of purchase orders according to requisition from respective department. Conducts follow-up on undelivered purchase orders. Resolves vendor payments and vendor file problems.
- Ensures accurate timely coding of Purchase Orders and Credit Memos is communicated to our accounting team.
- In association with management team, conducts on-going evaluation of vendors, products, services, and/or contracts.
- This listing is not to be construed as all-inclusive. Other duties may be required and assigned.
3 to 7 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Age 22 to 35 year(s)
- Must have experience working in hotel sector and working in international chain hotel will get preference.
Niyogbarta.com Online Job Posting
Published On : 2017-01-10
No. of Vacancies : 2
Job Nature : Full Time
Experience : 3 to 7 year(s)
Age : Age 22 to 35 year(s)
Gender : Any
Job level : Entry Level
Job Location : Dhaka
Salary Range : Negotiable
Application Deadline : 2017-02-07
Category : Commercial Supply Chain