Shaurov Publishers & Distributors Ltd.
No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Ensure petty cash, cash management and cash disbursement are properly maintained.
- To prepare and check debit, credit and other vouchers.
- Maintain Cash book, Bank book, Subsidiary Ledger of bills receivable and bills payable.
- All payment voucher preparation, posting to software and take approval from management.
- Reconcile fund inflow from field office, party balance & bank balance on monthly basis.
- Prepare budget and monthly accounts.
- Keep up-date financial transaction by Accounting Software.
- Monitor reports regarding inventory, budget and others as per requirement.
- Perform any other task assigned by the Management time to time.
- Any other responsibilities assigned by the management.
- BBA, MBA, Graduate, Post Graduate, Masters in Accounting & Finance.
At least 3 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Age 30 to 40 year(s)
- Should have good communication skill in English.
- Should have dynamic, energetic and presentable personality.
- Should have experience in preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial report statement.
- Maintaining cash book, ledgers and different registers related to accounts management.
- Skills in writing reports in English with computer literacy on MS word, excel, power point, access and internet using.
- Able to work under pressure.
Niyogbarta.com Online Job Posting
Published On : 2017-01-10
No. of Vacancies : 3
Job Nature : Full Time
Experience : At least 3 year(s)
Age : Age 30 to 40 year(s)
Gender : Any
Job level : Entry Level
Job Location : Dhaka
Salary Range : Negotiable
Application Deadline : 2017-01-30
Category : Accounts & Finance