GM - Production (Bottom Division)
A Well Reputed Export Oriented Group
No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- You should be a hands-on expert, to getter in this existing tough garments mfg. environment, handle customers and play a key role in overall running and enhancing the profitability of the plant. Hands on ownership fabric stage to shipment.
- Able to handle 10,000 workforces & work independently.
- Must be highly energetic, hard-working, Self-motivated, challenge seeker and able to perform under pressure.
- Manage and monitor on time production for shipment.
- Monthly, hourly, daily target follow up.
- Order quantity completion as per PO wise, style wise, color wise and reconciliation.
- Resolve technical bottleneck in the floor for smooth production flow to achieve right quality and quantity.
- Minimize wastage in term of quality rejection in order to fulfill order quantity.
- Maintain highest standard of quality.
- Optimize Manpower Utilization.
- Graduate in any discipline.
- B.Sc in Industrial and Production Engineering (IPE) from Public University will be given preference.
At least 15 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Age At least 45 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Minimum 15 years working experience in similar position in Woven-Bottom garments factory.
- Able to work independently and act proactively.
- Strong leadership and team management and skill.
Niyogbarta.com Online Job Posting
Published On : 2017-01-09
No. of Vacancies : 0
Job Nature : Full Time
Experience : At least 15 year(s)
Age : Age At least 45 year(s)
Gender : Any
Job level : Entry Level
Job Location : Dhaka
Salary Range : Negotiable
Application Deadline : 2017-01-31
Category : Garments / Textile