Manager/ Asst. Manager - Accounts
TS Tech Bangladesh Ltd.
No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Accountable for overall management of internal Finance, Audit and Accounting as well as providing accurate and timely financial reports in a pharmaceutical setting.
- Must have strong knowledge of personal TA/DA and other allowances of Company, VAT, Company Law, Business Law and Commercial Law and Rules of different regulatory bodies.
- Plan and conduct operational, financial and compliance audit to evaluate the effectiveness of internal control.
- Supervise the collection of different sales area/depot and review reports prepared on the results of the audit verification with market dues and make recommendations where correct action is needed.
- Monitor and manage cross-departmental financial activities.
- Maintain Accounts, finance planning, and credit and dues management.
- Prepare reconciliation statement and MIS report of accounts and finance for management.
- Conduct physical inventory of factory, central store and depots around the country.
- Establish purchase policy and coordinate and maintain purchase and payment.
- Supervise and monitor VAT and Tax related activities of company independently.
- Responsible for budgetary planning and control, cost management and financial feasibility analysis.
- Manage month and year end close process and analysis, including preparing and reviewing journal entries, revenue recognition, variance analysis, and balance sheet account reconciliations
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of financial reports
- Work on VAT, Taxation and other regulatory matters.
- Keeping records of transaction and preparation of all kinds of vouchers in software (Tally ERP-9) on regular basis
- Prepare inventory report
- Design and modify financial reporting tools for better resource management and complete accountability.
- Be able to take leadership role and make strong and sound judgment and important decisions regarding accounts and finance related matters.
- Collaborate with senior management team on organizational planning and decision-making.
- Oversee the management of accounting and financial functions including financial management of the organization's growth through the establishment and implementation of supporting infrastructures (financial systems, finance staff, controls and procedures) and ensure compliance with generally accepted accounting principles, local regulation and audit requirements.
- Build and maintain strong partnerships with all financial institutions and know and thoroughly understand legislation and tax laws and procedures in order to take effective financial decisions in favor of the organization.
- Help develop and implement new procedures, policies and controls as needed to improve and streamline accounting processes
- ACCA Finalist (Part-03)/ CA Finalist (Part-03)/ CA-CC(03 years practices in reputed CA frim)/ BBA/ MBA (Accounting) from reputed institute.
At least 5 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Age 35 to 45 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- At least 3-5 years working experience on Accounts Department Managerial position.
- Should enough experience on EXCEL,TALLY (Accounting Software)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills on Business Level English
- Knowledge and communication skill on Japanese Language will get special preference
- Candidates near to Adamjee EPZ area or Narayangonj are encouraged to apply.
Niyogbarta.com Online Job Posting
Published On : 2017-01-09
No. of Vacancies : 2
Job Nature : Full Time
Experience : At least 5 year(s)
Age : Age 35 to 45 year(s)
Gender : Any
Job level : Entry Level
Job Location : Dhaka
Salary Range : Negotiable
Application Deadline : 2017-01-28
Category : Accounts & Finance