Secretary (Office & Administration)
Uttara Club Ltd.
No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- To assist the Club Management in the day to day administration of the Club.
- To assist the President and the EC members to run the club as per constitution.
- To administer all employees of the Club, including attendance, discipline, job performance, leave, pay allowances etc. as per the policy and employee service rule.
- To ensure proper recording and writing of the minutes of the meetings of EC, AGM & EGM.
- To facilitate the Honourable Members in the use of various facilities and services of the Club.
- To co-ordinate with the Members-in-charges of various facilities and services for their smooth functions.
- To maintain proper inventory of all immovable and movable properties and their proper upkeep.
- To supervise the day-to-day income and expenditure accounts of the Club and ensure proper security of all cash held in the Club as per the policy.
- To supervise the day-to-day purchase of the items of the Club and ensure proper accountability.
- To ensure proper security of all men and materials of the Club.
- To assist the Election Commissioners for conducting free & fair election smoothly and annually.
- To ensure that all sections are conducting formal & on-job training to the employees to maintain high standard of their efficiency.
- To undertake any other responsibilities as assigned by the Management.
- Minimum qualification Masters/ MBA with strong educational track record all through.
- Additional educational qualification with respect to Club/ Hotel Management will also be preferred.
At least 12 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Age At least 39 year(s)
- At least 12 years working experience in the field of Administration.
- Experience in Social Club or in any renowned company will be highly preferred
- Must be flexible with working hours.
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal skills, flexibility and punctuality.
Niyogbarta.com Online Job Posting
Published On : 2017-01-09
No. of Vacancies : 1
Job Nature : Full Time
Experience : At least 12 year(s)
Age : Age At least 39 year(s)
Gender : Any
Job level : Entry Level
Job Location : Dhaka
Salary Range : N/A
Application Deadline : 2017-01-18
Category : General Management / Admin