Senior Manager, Operations (Contractual)
No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Develop project proposal/ concept note independently along with other documents (budget, result framework, work plan etc.)
- Supervise, monitor and ensure quality assurance of the Communicable Disease programme in through extensive field visit
- Coordinate with government, partner NGOs and technical partners for smooth implementation of the programme
- Attend meeting held at different level and organise quarterly performance review meeting in central level to track the performance and to discuss about field findings for taking appropriate measures
- Provide technical support to public-private mixed activities, TB-HIV coinfection, laboratories, drug resistance TB and take measures for capacity building of the programme staff
- Ensure the collection and analysis of monthly and quarterly TB report from the fields and provide necessary instruction, feedback and support to the staff
- Ensure and oversee regular supply of drugs, laboratory reagents, equipments and other necessary logistics including ACSM material for smooth implementation of the programme
- Preparation/ write up of different programmatic documents/ presentations.
- MBBS with MPH from any recognised medical institutions.
At least 7 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Age At most 45 year(s)
- Ability to adopt in diversified working environment as a team player and to have multitasking capacity.
- Sound Knowledge in public health field.
- Good communication proficiency both in English and Bengali
- Adequate knowledge on MS office
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Have knowledge to coordinate and present the programme in different forum.
- Minimum 7 years' experience in the field of public health is required.
Niyogbarta.com Online Job Posting
Published On : 2017-01-09
No. of Vacancies : 0
Job Nature : Full Time
Experience : At least 7 year(s)
Age : Age At most 45 year(s)
Gender : Any
Job level : Entry Level
Job Location : Dhaka
Salary Range : Negotiable
Application Deadline : 2017-01-20
Category : NGO / Developments