Manager, Corporate Partnership & Enterprise
No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Position Purpose:
- Manager, Corporate Partnership and Enterprise will identify potential partners through CSR activities to implement collaborative program for ensuring wider program result. S/he will responsible to publicize the SH network effectively and make it more attractive and reputable in a way that creates partnership with other entities which will result in bringing additional resources for implementing and further expanding the program objectives. S/he will be actively engaged in developing partnership between SH Network and private (profit & non-profit), commercial sectors and local communities. He/she will also provide technical assistance to the NGOs to build up their capacities on fund raising through various efforts. He/she will also establish linkage and build rapport with different corporate bodies and will do continued advocacy to ensure their support to implement SH network health, nutrition and family planning program in Bangladesh. The incumbent will also be involved in marketing and publicity of the network. The person will act as an internal and external representative for SH Network's CSR policies and procedures. The person will be responsible for raising awareness of SH Network's commitment to CSR and generating publicity around the Network.
- Take initiatives to publicize SH network effectively at the local, regional and national levels to make the network more attractive and reputable. Define and develop strategies outlining SH Network's CSR objectives.
- Conduct research, come up with ideas, develop policies, create detailed plans, build relationships with partner organizations, and then implement and coordinate a range of activities and initiatives which are designed to have a positive impact on the program and local communities through CSR activities.
- Identify new opportunities and potential partners to implement collaborative program for ensuring wider program result & assist to make the program more visible at national level.
- Developing partnership between NHSDP NGOs and private, commercial sectors and local entities.
- Provide technical assistance to the NGOs to build up their capacities on fund raising through various efforts.
- Conduct proposal writing workshops for NGOs for them to directly solicit resources from different organizations
- Establish linkage and build rapport with different corporate bodies and will do continued advocacy to ensure their support to implement NGO health, nutrition and family planning program in the country.
- Any other tasks assigned by Supervisor.
- He/she should have Masters Degree in Marketing, Economics or relevant degrees.
At least 5 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- The candidate should have at least 5 years of experience in the area of business development, network development.
- Relevant past experience in making CSR strategies, partnership and resource mobilization.
- Skills in communications development and CSR activities; public relations skills; excellent analytical skills & dissemination capacity; Advocacy skill; and outstanding creative and writing aptitude. Lower educational qualification is acceptable for highly experienced candidate.
- Knowledge related to business environment and operations in Bangladesh specially related to health industries including Bangladesh Drug Administration, etc.
- Fluent in Bangla and English
- Preferred Qualifications:
- CSR Experience in Health Sector
- NGO Background
Niyogbarta.com Online Job Posting
Published On : 2017-01-09
No. of Vacancies : 0
Job Nature : Contructual
Experience : At least 5 year(s)
Gender : Any
Job level : Entry Level
Job Location : Dhaka
Salary Range : N/A
Application Deadline : 2017-01-18
Category : NGO / Developments