Sr. Executive, Procurement
Buildtrade Foils Ltd.
No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Sourcing, price negotiation, price finalization, negotiation of other terms & conditions and deal finalizing and issuance of Purchase order.
- Capable to maintain import related documents, handle & manage VAT, Insurance & Customs documents & formalities independently.
- Monitoring goods movements of shipments to avoid supplier delays, follow-up of goods receiving and ensuring and confirming required quality and quantity of goods receipt by store/site.
- Maintain Smooth Supply of Raw Materials & Packaging Materials
- Establish and rationalize Key Supplier Agreements, identify new opportunities, seek ways to improve efficiency and ensure purchasing compliance.
- Identify, control and develop purchasing processes and practices as well as to ensure the best value for expenditure on goods and services.
- Search for the new and alternative supply and ensure timely delivery of the requested materials
- Update vendor database on regular basis
- Provide support and advice to management and staff on procurement matters.
- Any other task assigned by the management.
- Graduation/ BBA/ Masters/ MBA from any reputed University
At least 5 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Age At least 28 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Must have regular knowledge in IT.
- Ability to work under stressful situation.
- Strong communication (both Bangla & English) and interpersonal skills with a proactive approach.
- Discipline and punctual.
- Should possess sound knowledge of import related Banking, clearing & forwarding, customs audit, insurance & other government rules & regulations etc.
Niyogbarta.com Online Job Posting
Published On : 2017-01-08
No. of Vacancies : 1
Job Nature : Full Time
Experience : At least 5 year(s)
Age : Age At least 28 year(s)
Gender : Any
Job level : Entry Level
Job Location : Dhaka
Salary Range : Negotiable
Application Deadline : 2017-01-21
Category : Commercial Supply Chain