No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Coordinate and monitor event timelines and ensure deadlines are met.
- Organize facilities and manage all event's details such as decor, catering, entertainment, transportation, location, invitee list, special guests, equipment, promotional material etc
- Coordinate details of events such as conferences, weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, charity events, surprise parties, trade shows, sales meetings, business meetings, employee appreciation events and virtual events.
- Coordinate event logistics, including registration and attendee tracking, presentation and materials support and pre- and post-event evaluations.
- Conduct market research, gather information and negotiate contracts prior to closing any deals
- Visit venue to plan layout of seating and decorations.
- Plan, design and produce events while managing all project delivery elements within time limits
- Propose ideas to improve provided services and event quality
- Organize the venue and ensure that it is appropriately set up, with regard to seating and decor
- Consult with management to ensure adequate staff members are rostered for duty
- Consult with service providers such as entertainers and transport companies
- Ensure compliance with insurance, legal, health and safety obligations
- Oversee work by contractors and report on variations to work orders
- Follow up with clients to arrange payment and, after the event, to evaluate the service provided
- Conduct pre- and post - event evaluations and report on outcomes
- Research market, identify event opportunities and generate interest
- Proactively handle any arising issues and troubleshoot any emerging problems on the event day
- Bachelors/ Masters degree in any discipline.
At least 5 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Able to quickly solve the issue is required.
- Will need negotiation skills to work out prices with clients and contractors.
- Ability to work with suppliers, contractors, employees, wait staff and many other parties at the same time.
- Need to remain calm during crisis and the high pressure of an event in progress.
- Ability to talk to clients, listening to their needs and presenting ideas and solutions to their requirements.
- Good knowledge on event management
- Modern event planners rely on computers to communicate, plan, budget and organize their events.
- Need to stay focused and organized so that the event goes off without a hitch.
- Customer service and interpersonal skills are required.
Niyogbarta.com Online Job Posting
Published On : 2017-01-08
No. of Vacancies : 6
Job Nature : Full Time
Experience : At least 5 year(s)
Gender : Any
Job level : Entry Level
Job Location : Dhaka
Salary Range : Negotiable
Application Deadline : 2017-01-24
Category : Media / Advertise / Event Mgmt