Medical Promotion Officer (MPO)
No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- This position operates as Medical Promotion Officer to visit Doctors, Hospitals, Clinics and Diagnostic centers for promoting Surgical & Medical Equipment.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly sales targets through core trade lanes.
- Developing, engaging and maintaining a short and long-term forecast and sales plan.
- Selling within Company strengths & core products.
- Identifying competitive service strengths and weaknesses and making recommendations to eliminate weaknesses.
- Reviewing and reporting monthly performance and variances against the agreed forecast/budget.
- Working towards achieving sales target.
- Daily & Weekly reporting during sales reviews in line with company expectations
- Graduate/ Post-graduate from any reputed university.
At least 2 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Age 27 to 35 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Must have own motorcycle with valid driving license (No need to apply who don't have any Motorcycle with valid driving License).
- Strong relationship building and negotiation skills.
- Detail oriented with Self-Motivated, strong planning, organizational and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills in Bangla & English.
Any where in Bangladesh
Niyogbarta.com Online Job Posting
Published On : 2017-01-08
No. of Vacancies : 0
Job Nature : Full Time
Experience : At least 2 year(s)
Age : Age 27 to 35 year(s)
Gender : Any
Job level : Entry Level
Job Location : Any where in Bangladesh
Salary Range : Negotiable
Application Deadline : 2017-02-06
Category : Medical & Pharmaceutical