Officer - Production
Asian Paints (Bangladesh) Ltd.
No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Organize the daily or periodic production program as per monthly Production Plan.
- Maintain cleanliness of Production Areas, maintenance & follow up of product & batch. changeover procedures.
- Utilize manpower, machinery and materials to improve productivity.
- Liaison with Engineering Department for breakdown and planned maintenance of the machinery and equipment's of the section and servicing facilities.
- Improve awareness among the workforce regarding safety of the Plant & Personnel as per Company and Government guidelines.
- Maintain and update relevant documents of the section.
- Adhere to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 as deployed.
- Graduation/ Post Graduation in Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry/ Chemical Engineering/ Chemical & Molecular Technology from reputed Public or Private University
1 to 2 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- 1 to 2 years' of experience in relevant industries/FMCG.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Ability to co-ordinate with team and related internal functions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Bangla
- Must have good command in MS Office applications
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Eager to learn, and should have positive attitude.
Niyogbarta.com Online Job Posting
Published On : 2017-01-08
No. of Vacancies : 0
Job Nature : Full Time
Experience : 1 to 2 year(s)
Gender : Any
Job level : Entry Level
Job Location : Dhaka
Salary Range : N/A
Application Deadline : 2017-01-22
Category : Production / Operation