3D Modeler (Furniture)
No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Candidates should be able to model complex models from drawings and images.
- Should have experience on hard surface and complex soft body objects.
- Detailed knowledge on UV unwrap is a must.
- Should have patience to learn new ways of approaching the workflow and handle criticism.
- Knowledge on handling proper edge-flow, quad-poly modeling,
- Having experience on furniture/product modeling .
- Ability to use key-board shortcuts for more then 50% commands is a plus.
- Understanding of appropriate parameters in real world scaling, textures, shaders .
- Understanding of following modeling techniques:
- - Box/Subdivision Modeling.
- - Edge/Contour Modeling.
- - NURBS/Spline Modeling.
- - Digital Sculpting.
- - Procedural Modeling.
- - Image Based Modeling.
- - 3D Scanning.
- Knowledge on detail levels. i.e several levels of detail for a single object with appropriate polygon size and uniformity.
2 to 6 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Doing furniture modeling
- Uv Unwrap
- Has to be a TEAM player
- Quality Control.
Any where in Bangladesh
Niyogbarta.com Online Job Posting
Published On : 2017-01-08
No. of Vacancies : 5
Job Nature : Full Time
Experience : 2 to 6 year(s)
Gender : Any
Job level : Entry Level
Job Location : Any where in Bangladesh
Salary Range : Negotiable
Application Deadline : 2017-02-03
Category : Design / Creative