Coordinator/ Sr. Executive (Site Acquisition)
No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Attend Individual or Joint Site Survey
- Find out suitable/workable options within RND/RP search radius or as per Client's requirement.
- Negotiate with the concern land owner as per Client's terms and conditions.
- Collect required legal papers from the concern owner for verifying ownership of the chosen option.
- Ownership documents verification and Land demarcation,
- Agreement and letter drafting
- NOC Collection from local Govt.
- Agreement signing
- Cheque Handover to House owner/Land Owner
- Land Tax Payments
- Prepare SAQ report and send to Client's concern person through reporting Manager.
- Discuss with Reporting Manager if any issues arise in the option to solve those accordingly.
- Take permission from the Local Authority and solve disputes if any raised.
- Follow up the assigned sites daily and submit update reports to Manager until the sites are delivered to Client successfully.
- Hand over the lease to its Client.
- Complete the documentation of individual site and make a soft copy (scan) of those and upload in the server accordingly.
- Maintains a high degree of customer service and integrity when dealing with clients
- Other duties or special projects, as assigned.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in any discipline from recognized university.
1 to 2 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Prefer 1-2 years experience in telecommunication industry with knowledge of site acquisition activities
- Good command in both Bengali and English
- Ready to travel extensively as assigned location in Bangladesh.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and under pressure.
- Strong interpersonal skill and Can do attitude.
- Proficient in using MS Office applications, including Outlook (email)
Niyogbarta.com Online Job Posting
Published On : 2017-01-07
No. of Vacancies : 15
Job Nature : Contructual
Experience : 1 to 2 year(s)
Gender : Any
Job level : Entry Level
Job Location : Dhaka
Salary Range : Negotiable
Application Deadline : 2017-02-04
Category : IT & Telecommunication