Executive/ Sr. Executive - Chemical & Environment Safety
No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Prepare The Environmental Management System (EMS) documents as per the Environmental Compliance requirements.
- Monitor and evaluate the environmental parameters as per DOE Standards & ECR-1997.
- Asses all environmental risk (ie; occupational health hazard), Chemical, ETP & others environmental issues & take initiative for CAP.
- Take self-initiative regarding Legal Compliance/Code of Conduct & arrange training program on environmental issues, safe chemical handling.
- Make a Standard Training manual on safe Chemical handling for giving Training whose are working with chemicals.
- Provide monthly meeting & training to the washing floor's workers.
- Conduct internal compliance audit for preparing of buyers and government audit.
- Take proper initiative to preserve environment through low costing.
- Monitor and evaluate the ETP parameters as per DOE Standards & ECR-1997.
- Ensure Environmental Health & Safety Requirements (Chemical), Buyer's Code of Conduct, Chemical Restriction List.
- Monitor Waste Water Discharge & Achieve BSR Standards.
- Ensure Chemical are Stored in proper manner & Use with Safe Way, APEO guidelines.
- Conduct audits Assessments, Carry out investigation for any test failures.
- Communicate with Chemical Supplier's for any Chemical related issue.
- Contact with processing units to ensure the Use of right Chemicals.
- Maintain environmental sustainability in all through work & work procedures.
- Prepare necessary document for Higg Index (Environment), CPI2, etc. simplified MSDS as per requirement., maintain up to date chemical inventory.
- Conduct or arrange formal & informal Training for the Chemical Handling,EHS committee meeting.
- M.Sc/ B.Sc on Chemistry from any reputed University
- Flexibility for experienced and skilled applicants.
3 to 6 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Age 25 to 36 year(s)
- Willing to work under pressure
- Good Command on English and Computer
- Should be willing to work in Factory environment
- (Do not apply those who are not willing to work out side of Dhaka)
Niyogbarta.com Online Job Posting
Published On : 2017-01-07
No. of Vacancies : 0
Job Nature : Full Time
Experience : 3 to 6 year(s)
Age : Age 25 to 36 year(s)
Gender : Any
Job level : Entry Level
Job Location : Chittagong
Salary Range : Negotiable
Application Deadline : 2017-01-20
Category : Garments / Textile