Chief Risk Officer (CRO)
Infrastructure Development Company Limited (IDCOL)
No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Assume primary responsibility for overseeing the development and implementation of the firm's risk management function;
- Support the management in its implementation, review and approval of enterprise-wide risk governance framework including risk culture, risk appetite, RAS and risk limits;
- Manage the implementation of all aspects of risk function, including policies, processes, tools and systems to identify, assess, measure, manage, monitor and report risks;
- Participate in key decision-making processes from risk related perspective (e.g. strategic planning, capital and liquidity planning, new products and services, operation);
- Establish early warning or trigger system for breaches of the firm's risk appetite or limits;
- Conduct compliance, legal and risk assessments;
- Lead, supervise and motivate the Debt Recovery Team and implement the most suitable recovery strategy; and
- Maintain compliances for all stakeholders including development partners, central bank and other regulatory bodies.
- An advanced degree (at least Master's, MBA, or equivalent) in finance, accounting, business administration, economics or other relevant field.
At least 15 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Age At most 50 year(s)
- Extensive understanding in project finance, public policy, development finance, and financial and operational risk management on a global scale.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent oral and written professional proficiency in English; and
- Minimum 15 years of relevant work experience is required for this senior management position.
Any where in Bangladesh
Niyogbarta.com Online Job Posting
Published On : 2017-01-05
No. of Vacancies : 1
Job Nature : Full Time
Experience : At least 15 year(s)
Age : Age At most 50 year(s)
Gender : Any
Job level : Entry Level
Job Location : Any where in Bangladesh
Salary Range : Negotiable
Application Deadline : 2017-01-26
Category : Bank/Non-Bank Finance