Officer - Admin & Development (Head Office)
Palmal Group of Industries
No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- To ensure on time support all business units in regards to development, construction, renovation activities in the factories in an efficient and cost effective way
- To conduct vendor evaluation and develop new vendor as per company policy.
- To perform sourcing & procurement activities for engineering and construction material & other facilities services and capital expenditure.
- To prepare and verification of requisitions of different factories.
- To maintain proper documentation related to procurement and development work.
- To coordinate with the engineering, procurement & other concern team to get the project done within the stipulated time
- To maintain liaison with the govt. entities in connection with new construction / renovation in the Factories & Head Office
- Any other assignment given by the Management from time to time.
- Master Degree in any discipline
2 to 3 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Minimum 2-3 years hands on experiences in any reputed Garments/ Textile Group
- Able to work under pressure & willingness to visit factories frequently.
- Possess good personality and leadership skill.
- Have good communication & negotiation skill
- Computer skill in MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook is a must.
Niyogbarta.com Online Job Posting
Published On : 2017-01-05
No. of Vacancies : 0
Job Nature : Full Time
Experience : 2 to 3 year(s)
Gender : Any
Job level : Entry Level
Job Location : Dhaka
Salary Range : Negotiable
Application Deadline : 2017-02-02
Category : Commercial Supply Chain