Personal Secretary (PS) to Chairman
No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Receive call, give feedback and divert callers to the Chairman if necessary.
- Call booking to different offices as per the Chairman's instruction and convey feedback to the Chairman.
- Receive/send e-mail & fax as and when required.
- Operating of scanner.
- Greet guests to meet with the Chairman, taking details and convey to the Chairman promptly.
- Scheduling appointments/programmes for the Chairman.
- Maintaining calendar activities of various events and keep informed the Chairman accordingly.
- Receiving and dispatching mail/correspondences.
- Keeping record mail/correspondences and filling them after taking action.
- Carry out other professional tasks assigned by the Chairman.
- Minimum Graduation in any discipline from a renowned institution with good academic background.
- Students having O & A Level will be preferred.
- Academic qualification may be relaxed for well experienced and O & A Level qualified students.
At least 2 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Age 18 to 25 year(s)
- Only females are allowed to apply.
- At least 02 years experience in the same field.
- Computer literacy in MS Office application is a must.
- Should have excellent oral and written communication skill both in English and Bengali.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Pro-active, smart, presentable, self-motivated and well disciplined.
Niyogbarta.com Online Job Posting
Published On : 2017-01-05
No. of Vacancies : 1
Job Nature : Full Time
Experience : At least 2 year(s)
Age : Age 18 to 25 year(s)
Gender : Any
Job level : Entry Level
Job Location : Dhaka
Salary Range : N/A
Application Deadline : 2017-01-31
Category : Secretary/Receptionist