Sr. Executive (Legal & Estate)
Mostafa Group of Industries
No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Taking all the initiatives to prepare and update legal documents, all related papers of all the physical assets and liabilities of the Company according to the Laws & Regulations laid by the Government.
- Drafting all legal documents, correspondence, pleadings and summarize depositions.
- Following up the total Mortgage procedure in coordination with the Finance Division and talking every initiative for the safeguard of the group.
- Attending executions of wills, real estate closing, depositions, court or administrative hearing and trial with the Attorney.
- Conducting client interviews and maintain general contact with the client, so long as the client is aware of the status and function of the legal assistant and locate and interview witness.
- Physically visit and verify all the assets of the group before purchase /procurement and ensuring proper documentation of the same in timely manner.
- Dealing with the AC land. Record room , court and police station etc.
- Providing Legal support to Marketing and Sales in the areas of product, advertising and promotion and distribution
- Must have computer and networking knowledge.
- L.L.B/ L.L.M from any recognized university.
At least 5 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Age At most 35 year(s)
- Ability to work with all types of people.
- Problem solving capability with tough attitude.
- Self motivated.
Niyogbarta.com Online Job Posting
Published On : 2017-01-04
No. of Vacancies : 1
Job Nature : Full Time
Experience : At least 5 year(s)
Age : Age At most 35 year(s)
Gender : Any
Job level : Entry Level
Job Location : Chittagong
Salary Range : Negotiable
Application Deadline : 2017-01-20
Category : Law / Legal