Shadow Teacher (Primary School)
American Standard International School
No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Must be from O and A level background.
- Must have a love of children and teaching.
- Must speak, understand and write perfect westernized English.
- Should have the ability to facilitate a safe learning environment where students are allowed to explore concepts and apply them to real life situations.
- Must have knowledge of effective classroom management strategies.
- Should be able to create and mark assessments that accurately gauge student performance.
- Must be able to keep accurate records of assessment data.
- Should have experience interpreting curriculum standards to map out unit plans for the entire academic year.
- Must be able to write detailed lesson plans.
- Must be creative, energetic and have a passion for teaching young learners.
- Experience in singing, dancing, and art is a plus
- Minimum requirement is a Bachelor's degree in Education (preferably) or equivalent.
- Fresh Graduates of universities with O AND A level welcome.
Additional Job Requirements
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Teaching ADHD or ADD children
- Experience and training with handling a regular classroom with a few ADHD or highly functional autistic children is a plus.
- Candidate should be able to type/write up curriculum according to American Standards
- Candidates need to show a willingness to upgrade themselves to fit our teaching methodology.
Niyogbarta.com Online Job Posting
Published On : 2017-01-03
No. of Vacancies : 1
Job Nature : Full Time
Gender : Any
Job level : Entry Level
Job Location : Dhaka
Salary Range : N/A
Application Deadline : 2017-01-31
Category : Education & Training