Vigor Roar Industries Ltd.
No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Support the overall factory management as per organizational policy and standard.
- Monitor the quality of the garments and provide necessary guidelines to the Floor in Charge to ensure quality as per buyers' product specifications.
- Ensure the production plans to optimize the production output by best utilization of manning, machine and raw materials and monitor to ensure order delivery with timely execution till the final stage of shipment.
- Oversee optimum productivity by enhancing factory capacity in accordance with the buyer's requirements.
- Responsible for general administration & facility development for smooth plant operations.
- Develop strong control over Raw Materials and finished goods.
- Coordinate and manage subordinates, facilitate inter departmental communication and allocate tasks and resources as needed.
- Prioritize and manage several tasks simultaneously.
- Provide meaning reporting to senior management in a timely and effective manner.
- Machine Fault detection & coordinate the maintenance.
- Ensure man & machine safety as well as use of PPE in work place.
- Oversee the production process, drawing up a production schedule.
- Ensure that the production is cost effective & decide what resources are required.
- Estimate costs and set the quality standards.
- Be responsible for the selection and maintenance of equipment & monitor product standards and implement quality-control programs.
- Liaise among different departments, e.g. suppliers, managers & work with managers to implement the company's policies and goals.
- To supervise and motivate a team of workers & review worker performance.
- Making plan a production schedule for the job & identify training needs.
- To implement and control the production schedule & review and adjust the schedule where needed.
- To determine the material resources required. Manage human and material resources to meet production targets.
- To make decisions about equipment use, maintenance, modification and procurement.
- To work out and implement standard operating procedures for production operations.
- To ensure that standard operating procedures are adhered to.
- To monitor quality standards of products.
- To implement and enforce quality control and tracking programs to meet quality objectives.
- To analyze production and quality control to detect and correct problems.
- To determine and implement improvements to the production process.
- To prepare and maintain production reports.
- To monitor and review the performance of staff and organize necessary interventions for improvement.
- To estimate production costs & set production budgets.
- Ensure efficient collaboration and co-ordination between relevant departments including procurement, distribution and management.
- Graduate/ BBA (Master/ MBA will get preference)
At least 5 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
Niyogbarta.com Online Job Posting
Published On : 2017-01-01
No. of Vacancies : 0
Job Nature : Full Time
Experience : At least 5 year(s)
Age : Age 35 to 45 year(s)
Gender : Any
Job level : Entry Level
Job Location : Dhaka
Salary Range : Negotiable
Application Deadline : 2017-01-15
Category : Production / Operation