Executive Assistant to Group Chairman (Male)
No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Ensure effective internal and external communication for Group Chairman's office in compliance with all relevant corporate communication standards.
- Conduct meeting and prepare meeting minutes.
- To prepare correspondence such as letter, memo, expenses voucher.
- Prepare analytical report for Group Chairman.
- Business Graduate from any reputed university
At most 2 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Age At most 35 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Should be very well conversant in English Speaking & Writing.
Niyogbarta.com Online Job Posting
Published On : 2017-01-01
No. of Vacancies : 1
Job Nature : Full Time
Experience : At most 2 year(s)
Age : Age At most 35 year(s)
Gender : Any
Job level : Entry Level
Job Location : Dhaka
Salary Range : Negotiable
Application Deadline : 2017-01-30
Category : Secretary/Receptionist