Coordinator, Young Bangla
Centre for Research and Information (CRI)
No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Guide team to facilitate Young Bangla Network as a successful platform of young achievers and youth leaders of the country;
- Steer the components of Young Bangla including Vision 2021 Internship, Joy Bangla Youth Award and Fellowship, Shikkha to Employment Programs (S2EP)) and other relevant elements;
- Engage youths who have voluntary motives for community work, capacities of innovations and entrepreneurial abilities with Young Bangla initiatives;
- Facilitate showcases of the achievements of engaged youth in media and other spheres, as and when necessary;
- Policy advocacy and influencing with government and private sector to make Young Bangla as the platform of the voices of the youth achievers and youth leaders of Bangladesh;
- Provide leadership in event management and network communications for Young Bangla platform.
- Post Graduate (from any reputed University) in Development Studies/Sociology/ English/ Communication Studies/ Development Management and other relevant areas
At least 5 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Minimum 5 years working experience in development or policy research organizations. Experiences in working for youth development will be considered as an added advantage.
- Required skills include excellent writing skills both in English and Bangla, familiarity with national issues, standard level of computer literacy.
- Expected professional attributes include speedy learning curve, worldview, and excellent problem solving abilities, along with these; candidates need to have sound interpersonal communication skills and strong articulation capacity.
- In addition, desired competencies of the candidates may compose with the elements likecomprehensive knowledge on IT applications, project management tools & methods and standard work & ethics; and capacities to promote knowledge sharing based on organizational learning, manage conflict and stress and schedule activities ensuring optimum use of time and resources.
- In addition, candidates should have strong interpersonal skills, ability to interact in a team and perform against individual performance targets responding toward organizational successes.
Tk. 80000 - 120000
Niyogbarta.com Online Job Posting
Published On : 2016-12-29
No. of Vacancies : 1
Job Nature : Contructual
Experience : At least 5 year(s)
Gender : Any
Job level : Entry Level
Job Location : Dhaka
Salary Range : Tk. 80000 - 120000
Application Deadline : 2017-01-15
Category : NGO / Developments