Assistant General Manager (AGM)
Dawat Holidays Ltd.
No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Making travel products, tour packages and selling.
- Sourcing products and destinations to meet consumer demands for modified travel and sustainable tourism;
- Liaising with travel partners, including airlines and hotels, to manage bookings and schedules, often one year in advance;
- Dealing with customer enquiries and aiming to meet their expectations;
- Overseeing the smooth, efficient running of the business.
- Managing budgets and maintaining statistical and financial records;
- To be a key member of the sales and marketing team responsible for generating new business and developing marketing strategies to increase sales in the Bangladesh.
- Master's / Bachelor Degree from Any Reputed University.
7 to 10 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Age 28 to 40 year(s)
- Well Experienced inbound and outbound
- Might be dynamic & Energetic.
- Female candidates are preferable.
- Excellent written and oral communication (must) of Bangla and English
- Analytical thinking skills (Must)
- Computer literacy is a must
- Must be self-motivated, energetic & capable to work under pressure
Any where in Bangladesh
Niyogbarta.com Online Job Posting
Published On : 2016-12-29
No. of Vacancies : 0
Job Nature : Full Time
Experience : 7 to 10 year(s)
Age : Age 28 to 40 year(s)
Gender : Any
Job level : Entry Level
Job Location : Any where in Bangladesh
Salary Range : Negotiable
Application Deadline : 2017-01-26
Category : Travel / Tourism / Hotel