Project Manager (System/ Data)
Alliance For Bangladesh Worker Safety (Project of Elevate)
No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Project Manager System/ Data will handle and manage all Fair Factory Clearing House (FFC) work including adding or changing factory information and report.
- Maintaining, adding and updating all information in the Master Tracker regarding all aspects of the factories including Assessment, Remediation and escalation, etc.
- Communicating with FFC-team in US, Factories and brands
- Communication with internal staff and provide overview of data.
- Preparing and Sending Roundtable invitations to the factory Management
- Management, Remediation staff and updating Escalation Tracking Sheets.
- Updating new factory tracking sheets
- Arrange audits for new factories through request to Qualified Assessment Farms and control the process
- Organize Box Application, creating folders and uploading CAP reports
- Bachelor degree from any discipline University
At least 15 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Age At least 40 year(s)
- Communication skill in English both written and oral is necessary
- Good presentation skill
- Must be smart & self-motivated
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
- As and when required by the management
Any where in Bangladesh
Niyogbarta.com Online Job Posting
Published On : 2016-12-29
No. of Vacancies : 1
Job Nature : Full Time
Experience : At least 15 year(s)
Age : Age At least 40 year(s)
Gender : Any
Job level : Entry Level
Job Location : Any where in Bangladesh
Salary Range : Negotiable
Application Deadline : 2017-01-18
Category : Production / Operation