Graphic Designer/ Visualizer
No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Create creative design for both digital media and published media.
- Ensure a creative yet consistent look that supports the Connect Ink. brand & visual identity.
- Create multiple versions of an original design.
- Customize designs by request.
- Prepare, organize & modify flyers, brochures, stickers, labels, leaflets, banners, hang tags, newsletters, and other advertising materials for modern marketing and advertisements.
- Gif making using Photoshop(if asked).
- Excellent knowledge on printing materials including calculation of end-to-end printing costs of each individual job/task.
- The visualizer must have strong capability on Residence Design, Office Design, Retail Shop Design, Restaurant Design, Hospital Design, Club Design, Exhibition Gallery Design, Stall Design, Stage Design, etc. with full working drawing.
- Expert Adobe Photoshop skill and Adobe illustrator skill.
- Photography skill will add value.
- Video editing will add value.
- Animation skill will add value.
- Knowledge on UI/UX Design and Adobe In-design skill will add value.
- Minimum HSC or A' Level.
- Educational background in graphic arts or equivalent discipline will be given extra preference.
- Exceptional talents will of course be considered beyond this core educational requirements depending on the quality or portfolio or results of tests.
At least 1 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Age 20 to 35 year(s)
- Understanding and obeying work place decorum and code of conduct.
- Willingness to work long hours (If needed).
- Must be able to meet deadlines and complete assigned tasks in a timely, professional manner.
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently of all creative designs, costing, pre-press formalities.
- Should be hard working, honest, sincere, pleasant personality, customer oriented attitudes, modest behavior and most importantly, must be able to adapt various situations and scenarios which may arise in dealing with critical customers.
- Preferred experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, Auto CAD.
Tk. 10000 - 20000
Niyogbarta.com Online Job Posting
Published On : 2016-12-28
No. of Vacancies : 2
Job Nature : Full Time
Experience : At least 1 year(s)
Age : Age 20 to 35 year(s)
Gender : Any
Job level : Entry Level
Job Location : Dhaka
Salary Range : Tk. 10000 - 20000
Application Deadline : 2017-01-19
Category : Design / Creative