In House Lawyer
LAW & EQUITY
No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Vetting different sorts of land related documents;
- Preparing various kinds of (specially land and apartment related) deeds and agreements relating to property transfer and mortgage and in due course registration of the same with the Sub-Registrar Office;
- Review of loan and security documents of classified borrower of Banks, leasing companies and other financial instruments;
- Authentication of all Sale Deeds and allotment Agreement and Deed of Agreement for all department;
- Legal opinion on various kinds of documents;
- Interactions with the clients, conducting initial meetings with the clients, taking down details, receive documents, keeping in touch with clients and follow-up.
- Checking of legal documents.
- Dealing with all sorts of company matters and concerning the Registrar of Joint Stock Companies and Firms (RJSC).
- Must have adequate Knowledge in Computing.
- Successful Applicant must sign for minimum One year Contract with Law & Equity.
- Applicant must be an L.L.M. from any reputed university.
- Must be enrolled with Bangladesh Bar Council.
1 to 3 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Age 24 to 45 year(s)
- 1-3 years experience in relevant field with Excellent writing skill in English.
- Only experienced candidates should apply. Freshers need not to apply.
Niyogbarta.com Online Job Posting
Published On : 2016-12-24
No. of Vacancies : 3
Job Nature : Full Time
Experience : 1 to 3 year(s)
Age : Age 24 to 45 year(s)
Gender : Any
Job level : Entry Level
Job Location : Dhaka
Salary Range : N/A
Application Deadline : 2017-01-21
Category : Law / Legal