Asst. Manager/ Manager - Production (Printing & Packaging)
A Leading Group of Companies
No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Leadership of team and effectively manage job runs to ensure high quality, cost effective and timely production.
- Work proactively with customer to ensure continuous improvement and optimal production solutions for new and existing materials.
- Process and track new designs, prototypes, electronic templates and printer proofs with customer.
- Proactively communicate supply chain issues to procurement teams and coordinate solution implementation.
- Documenting, specification, creating production schedule, reports and analysis.
- Oversee implementation of set up processes/rules to improve cost efficiency.
- Work with finance on budgeting, forecasting and actual product cost analysis
- Participation and leadership of relationship and business reviews with key partners and vendors.
- Performance management of all staff, delivery goals and expectations and measuring performance.
- Graduate in any discipline from any reputed university.
At least 5 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- 5+ years experience in a publishing, print, production, project management or supply chain management environment, with at least two years previous management experience.
- Knowledge and experience in the print production process Offset/ Rotogravure.
- Demonstrated leadership in Pre Media, Print, Project Management or supply chain environment.
- Ability to multi-task and utilize resources to execute tasks within a deadline oriented environment.
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills.
- Commitment to continuous process improvement initiatives and ability to solve problems creatively.
- Strong analytics and computer skills (Photoshop, MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, Visio)
Niyogbarta.com Online Job Posting
Published On : 2016-12-24
No. of Vacancies : 1
Job Nature : Full Time
Experience : At least 5 year(s)
Gender : Any
Job level : Entry Level
Job Location : Dhaka
Salary Range : N/A
Application Deadline : 2017-01-22
Category : Production / Operation